domingo, 28 de febrero de 2010

A Memory about me

MY HOUSE

as a child, lived in an apartment and I could see my Surroundings, was very nicebecause there was very quiet, liked to see the cars from above, could also see birds perched on the windows, the only thing I disliked was the neighbors complained a lot and today because of God we have our own house is small but our











MY PARENTS




My parents are strict, but my mother was always the boss, who gave the orders. She will Teachings, respect, humility, love, honesty, thanks to her I am where I am, supports me in every step that I and my friend unconditionally. I remember it much scolded us for our antics, but today large and still fighting with us for the disorder.

I love you mother






My brother






My brothers are two, their names are Samuel and santiago, samuel sixth year of secondary studies is 18 and santiago is in eighth grade, I love them both with the heart and soul samuel is who I share more and be more adult mature. Never missing sibling fights but nevertheless we are united













My food




when I was little my mom used to prepare mashed potatoes and orange juice, she liked to do a lot of pasta with ground beef was something of a mark me today.
Well one of my favorite foods is pasta, is delicious and can be done anyway. I like long pasta with Bolognese sauce. I facina his art of Japanese food for lunch and taste so natural makes me feel each ingredient in the dish, I like sushi, and of course Venezuela's food is great, I like hallacas, arepas and the fabulous beans. the hamburger and fried plantains are the maximum.


I like the food






My music: METALLICA


I was born to the late 80s where music was very different from today, for the 90 was fashionable riki martin, was the macarena, the general and many artists who were with their music danceable as Roberto Antonio, karina



My favorite music is rock, I like a lot and my favorite band is METALLICA played the drums since he was 11 years old, and been in many groups, I adore the music, I hear isnpiro metallica, I like the songs as sab but true, enter sadman, master of puppet, Welcome Home, ful, one, and many others that are successful, my passion for the group led me to have all his discography and accessories under the name of the group. To March 12 will be the presentation of metallica in Venezuela, I love to go, but I can not have the money for the entry















































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario